A New Year's Resolution
Just before Christmas I visited Haverfordwest riverside Farmer’s Market, I came across the Blaencamel farm stall, selling organically grown produce. I purchased a variety of their vegetables and salad. The cost was slightly more expensive than the supermarket, but worth every penny due to the produce quality and taste. After too many disappointments of buying poor quality/tasting fruit and vegetables from our local national supermarkets, I am making one New Year’s resolution, and that is to support local farmers and growers, especially “Organic Growers”. If you have never tasted Organic produce you are missing a treat, to me it tastes better and feels a lot more nutritious than the bland tasting stuff hanging off the supermarket shelves. Join me in supporting the quality food producers of Wales, you know it makes sense. : )
In this section
- Pembrokeshire on a sunny day is better than the Algarve
- April in with 2 bangs
- Popes, Politicians and a landslide
- This waste of resources has to stop.
- The "Bedroom Tax" Yet another attack on the Poor and Vulnerable.
- Snow, no Phones & a kindness
- Social Media Addiction
- Land of pink mists
- Pensioners Betrayed by the Assembly
- Chill and mild