The Pembrokeshire Good Life
Last Saturday, I attended an Open Day at the Lammas Project site near Glandwr.
This was out of personal interest in the project, to see what they have done to date and what they are aiming to achieve.
It was also for a human interest article I was writing for another publication, which I hope will be published and available in the county in the near future.
I will publicise where it can be found and I would like to thank Paul Wimbush at the Lammas Project for his assistance. Without it, I could not have put the final version to bed!
In this section
- Pembrokeshire County Council Elections - Post Election, Part 2
- Pembrokeshire County Council Elections - Post Election
- Titanic - 100 Years On.
- Pembrokeshire County Council Elections - 3rd May 2012
- Power To The Badgers - Now Let the Vaccination Programme Begin
- 60 Years and STILL Going Strong!
- Good Customer Service
- The Death of a Much Loved Dog - Jessie
- Garrow's Law - Sunday 27th November
- Sir Thomas Picton