The Orange Recycling Bags
I don't know why the Council changed the design of the recycling bags, just over a year ago.
But it went from a deep orange to a light, see through orange.
Now, I seem to find my attention is attacted to see what is in them and the main thing I seem to notice is the absensce or the presence of beer cans.
Some seem to have quite a collection of beer cans for a normal household.
I was therefore wondering whether it was a means by which the health authorities could walk round to identify households where someone may have a drink problem.
For the record, I enjoy my real ale and my stash of glass for recycling is to be found on the front dor step as if I am expecting the milk person to deliver a few more bottle.
Will the health Taliban soon be checking on our Orange bags to identify our health problems?
In this section
- Pembrokeshire County Council Elections - Post Election, Part 2
- Pembrokeshire County Council Elections - Post Election
- Titanic - 100 Years On.
- Pembrokeshire County Council Elections - 3rd May 2012
- Power To The Badgers - Now Let the Vaccination Programme Begin
- 60 Years and STILL Going Strong!
- Good Customer Service
- The Death of a Much Loved Dog - Jessie
- Garrow's Law - Sunday 27th November
- Sir Thomas Picton