Wayne Rooney's Hair Transplant and Ryan Giggs Superinjunction
The media seem to be making a story out of Wayne Rooney having a hair transplant and he confirmed it on Twitter.
I joined his Twitter link as he was a reputation of saying things that are sometimes controversial.
But does anyone really care that he's had a hair transplant as so many men these days either seem to shave their heads or have very short hair, at the least?
At least he will have something to show for his money, unlike Ryan Giggs who spent MANY thousands on obtaining a superinjunction to keep details of his 7 month affair with Imogen Thomas, secret, from his wife, the media and the rest of us.
I hope Ryan is happy with his new head of hair.
Whilst for many of us its hair today, gone tomorrow, it will be back again for Wayne....
In this section
- Pembrokeshire County Council Elections - Post Election, Part 2
- Pembrokeshire County Council Elections - Post Election
- Titanic - 100 Years On.
- Pembrokeshire County Council Elections - 3rd May 2012
- Power To The Badgers - Now Let the Vaccination Programme Begin
- 60 Years and STILL Going Strong!
- Good Customer Service
- The Death of a Much Loved Dog - Jessie
- Garrow's Law - Sunday 27th November
- Sir Thomas Picton