We need more pavements and an increase in the amount of subsidised public transport
We need more pavements/cycle tracks around Pembrokeshire. The health benefits gained from walking and cycling far out ways the cost incurred in building them. It is virtually impossible to walk between any major towns without putting your life at risk from cars travelling past you at 60 miles an hour. At this moment in time anyone 60 and over, can have a free pass to travel on local bus services around Wales. This applies if you are a Prince or a Pauper as long as you are 60 or over. This benefit should be changed making it income based, so that people on minimum wage or the unemployed, would qualify for free bus travel. People on a good salary or large private pensions do not need to be subsidised with free bus travel.
In this section
- Pembrokeshire on a sunny day is better than the Algarve
- This waste of resources has to stop.
- The "Bedroom Tax" Yet another attack on the Poor and Vulnerable.
- Pensioners Betrayed by the Assembly
- An illness from Hell!
- Infested by Pugs : )
- Nuclear submarines hit by more than 200 fires in the past 25 years
- Who controls our Government
- Pharmaceutical Company under the Microscope again.
- Alternative Treatments