Russia wins the hosting of the world cup. Who cares?
I have no interest in football, when ever I have been unlucky enough to see any England games, they are rubbish, even the 1966 world cup. We are not very good at football, or any other sport come to think of it. A clue to our ability, is given when you hear football commentators, hoping we get easy teams to play in qualifying rounds. I am glad Russia won its bid, good look to them. If we wish to compete on the world stage, be it sport or commerce, we had better pull our socks up, in more ways than one.
In this section
- Pembrokeshire on a sunny day is better than the Algarve
- This waste of resources has to stop.
- The "Bedroom Tax" Yet another attack on the Poor and Vulnerable.
- Pensioners Betrayed by the Assembly
- An illness from Hell!
- Infested by Pugs : )
- Nuclear submarines hit by more than 200 fires in the past 25 years
- Who controls our Government
- Pharmaceutical Company under the Microscope again.
- Alternative Treatments