The Georgia Guidestones
The Georgia guidestones is a strange monument constructed out of blue granite, it suddenly appeared in Elberton County, USA. Like a modern day Stonehenge, no one knows who erected it or who paid for it. The stones are carved with a set of new age commandments, the first of which states that Worlds population should be no larger than 500,000.000. This Monument must of cost a fortune to build yet nobody knows who finance it. The Instructions are written in eight languages: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian, along with an inscription in four ancient languages, carved in the base of the monument.
The 10 commandments carved on the stones 1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.
Why were they commissioned and who by?