A good time was had by all.
The weather was grey but rain stayed away, it was only the crowds that poured onto the dockside at Milford Marina today. Yes Fish week was well underway. Happy people wandered between the variety of trade stalls, food wagons and great entertainment. It was a carnival atmosphere with children enjoying the excitement of the inflatable’s and various rides. Bands were playing while people leisurely sipped there drinks in scenes like you would find outside a continental bar. Anyone could see that this year’s organisers had once again done a terrific job. The Party spirit was all around there was even a boat with a 3 man band aboard, playing while it scooted between the revellers. These events bring the best out in everyone, a couple of hours to forget your troubles and let your hair down. Let’s all look forward to next year Fish Week extravaganza. Well done everybody, it all went down swimmingly. : )
In this section
- Pembrokeshire on a sunny day is better than the Algarve
- This waste of resources has to stop.
- The "Bedroom Tax" Yet another attack on the Poor and Vulnerable.
- Pensioners Betrayed by the Assembly
- An illness from Hell!
- Infested by Pugs : )
- Nuclear submarines hit by more than 200 fires in the past 25 years
- Who controls our Government
- Pharmaceutical Company under the Microscope again.
- Alternative Treatments
Peter Warrender's interests are varied and include music, archaeology, ecology, astrology, world and local politics and alternative therapies. He will be blogging on a variety of subjects, from local politics, eco living, farming, weather, health, the UK financial situation, and general goings on effecting Pembrokeshire living.