'Should you be taking vitamin B to protect against Alzheimer's?,' asks the Daily Mail. Its question is prompted by new research into whether a daily dose of vitamin B could reduce the loss of brain tissue in people with mild cognitive impairment…
- How to help your child if they are being bullied
- Sharing a bed with your baby ups risk of cot death
- Job stress may raise our 'bad cholesterol' levels
- Vitamin D may help treat severe asthma
- Preparing to breastfeed
We can all remember the picnics in our childhood: some in glorious sunshine where the day seemed to go on forever and others that were rained off, ending with the family eating in a steamed up car.
Buy & Sell
Official Man United Rug 80cm x 50cm rug, exc condition
- Antiques and collectables (5)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (8)
- Clothing (19)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (54)
- Gardening and Outdoors (19)
- Household and DIY (37)
- Miscellaneous (61)
- Musical instruments (6)
- Outdoor pursuits (7)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (17)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Birthdays - O THOMAS
Owen Thomas Tynewydd, Mynachlogddu is 80 on 28th May Happy Birthday From Moll, Sylvia, Susan,
Deaths - J GARDNER
Mrs. Jean Dorothy Gardner, Pembroke The death occurred peacefully at her home on Wednesday 15th.
Births - P ROWLEDGE
ROWLEDGE Dave and Fay (Nee Davies) are pleased to announce the safe arrival of their daughter
Marriages - SARAH SCOTT & GRANT F
On Saturday 24th November 2012, Bridget Sarah Scott (nee Grimshaw) and Grant Alexander Forbes