"Traumatic experiences can be inherited, as major shocks alter how cells in the body work," The Daily Telegraph reports. But before you start blaming mum and dad for your problems, the research it reports on only involved mice…
- Lung and pancreatic cancers may be on the rise
- Child modelling
- Kidney damage 'killing thousands,' study claims
- Edible flowers not proven to prevent cancer
- Garden games
- Early pregnancy symptoms
This is a really nice, simple tuna pasta bake dish that the whole family can enjoy!
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (6)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (12)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (4)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (11)
- Clothing (15)
- Furniture and furnishings (23)
- Gardening and Outdoors (11)
- Household and DIY (14)
- Miscellaneous (28)
- Musical instruments (4)
- Outdoor pursuits (7)
- Pets (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Births - D PERRY
David and Clare Perry of Pembroke are proud to announce the birth of their Grand Daughter,
Deaths - H DURING
Mr. Horst Friedrick Wilhelm 'Peter' During Milford Haven The death occurred peacefully at
Birthdays - B DAVIES
Beryl Davies Dan-y-coed Happy 80th Birthday! Lots of love from all the family xx
Marriages - BRONWEN & RHODRI RA
Bronwen Anna Jones eldest daughter of Glenda & Wyn, Trefach, Blaenffos and Rhodri Raymond,