As mums, we all know that our little ones are just gorgeous, but what can you do if you think your baby or child has the added extra to become a child model? Netmums has a hugely popular Child Modelling Club in the Netmums Coffeehouse where you can go to talk to other mums about child modelling.
- Kidney damage 'killing thousands,' study claims
- Edible flowers not proven to prevent cancer
- Cheap holidays 'increased' melanoma rates
- 'Silver surfers' may have lower depression risk
- Garden games
- Early pregnancy symptoms
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (8)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (12)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (5)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (11)
- Clothing (19)
- Furniture and furnishings (31)
- Gardening and Outdoors (15)
- Household and DIY (21)
- Miscellaneous (42)
- Musical instruments (4)
- Outdoor pursuits (7)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Births - D PERRY
David and Clare Perry of Pembroke are proud to announce the birth of their Grand Daughter,
Deaths - H DURING
Mr. Horst Friedrick Wilhelm 'Peter' During Milford Haven The death occurred peacefully at
Birthdays - B DAVIES
Beryl Davies Dan-y-coed Happy 80th Birthday! Lots of love from all the family xx
Marriages - BRONWEN & RHODRI RA
Bronwen Anna Jones eldest daughter of Glenda & Wyn, Trefach, Blaenffos and Rhodri Raymond,