"Brushing teeth thoroughly to remove plaque could help prevent heart attacks … by reducing inflammation," The Daily Telegraph reports. A study found that "Plaque HD" toothpaste was related to a drop in inflammation levels…
- Anti-inflammatory arthritis drugs may help with depression
- Bacteria that process nitrates in food 'may trigger migraines'
- A 10-minute walk after every meal 'effective at controlling diabetes'
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (17)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (3)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (4)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (8)
- Clothing (7)
- Furniture and furnishings (21)
- Gardening and Outdoors (5)
- Household and DIY (15)
- Miscellaneous (18)
- Office equipment (2)
- Pets (3)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (5)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.