Your child will receive vaccination for eleven illnesses and diseases throughout childhood - the majority of which will be administered in their first year of life.
- Does weight loss surgery affect dementia risk?
- Antidepressant use in pregnancy linked to ADHD
- child maintenance
- Common bacteria could help prevent food allergies
- Breakfast 'not the most important meal of the day'
1. Tummy fillers Growing kids need plenty of starchy foods to fill them up and give them energy. Nutritious meals packed with fibre, protein, carbohydrate and vitamins will also help your child's growing bones and give them a healthy dose of brain power for the afternoon ahead.
Buy & Sell
Garage sale Saturday & Sunday 30th August. Moving home lots for sale, furniture, boat bits, DIY, household items, garden, some free stuff! 21Honeyborough Green, Neyland
- Antiques and collectables (6)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (8)
- Clothing (20)
- Furniture and furnishings (21)
- Gardening and Outdoors (6)
- Household and DIY (17)
- Miscellaneous (25)
- Musical instruments (3)
- Office equipment (4)
- Outdoor pursuits (12)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (3)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - S MORGAN
Mr Spencer Morgan The death occurred peacefully at Withybush Hospital, Haverfordwest on Friday
Births - L JENKINS
Congratulations STEPH RYDER & MARTIN JENKINS On the birth of our beautiful Grandson &
Marriages - BRONWEN & RHODRI RA
Bronwen Anna Jones eldest daughter of Glenda & Wyn, Trefach, Blaenffos and Rhodri Raymond,