- GP receptionists 'could help prevent stroke deaths'
- 'Eat carbohydrates last' advice for diabetics
- Nub theory
- Starting secondary school
- Your first day back at work
- Antidepressant use in menopause linked to broken bones
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (4)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (3)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (3)
- Clothing (7)
- Furniture and furnishings (21)
- Gardening and Outdoors (7)
- Household and DIY (19)
- Miscellaneous (21)
- Musical instruments (1)
- Office equipment (1)
- Outdoor pursuits (3)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (2)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Josef Herrmann
Mr Ernst Josef Herrmann Merlins Bridge The death occurred peacefully at Glangwili Hospital,
Births - LENA OWEN
OWEN Richard and Orfelia proudly announce the birth of their granddaughter LENA at East Surrey
Birthdays - Glanville Thomas
Penblwydd Hapus GLANVILLE THOMAS Lan, Efailwen 90 8/6/15 Oddiwrth y teulu
Marriages - BRONWEN & RHODRI RA
Bronwen Anna Jones eldest daughter of Glenda & Wyn, Trefach, Blaenffos and Rhodri Raymond,