What to Do Step one If the infant is distressed, is unable to cry, cough or breathe, lay her face down along your thigh and support her head. Give up to five back blows between the shoulder blades, with the heel of your hand.
- Low-level drinking in early pregnancy 'harms baby'
- Children's diets contain 'too much salt'
- Are e-cigarettes a 'gateway to nicotine addiction'?
- Claims new blood test can detect Alzheimer's disease
- Arts and crafts for mums
- Guide to council house swaps
Spring is here, and we are starting to have warmer weather and longer days.
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (6)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (5)
- Clothing (12)
- Furniture and furnishings (33)
- Gardening and Outdoors (12)
- Health, fashion and beauty (7)
- Household and DIY (25)
- Miscellaneous (38)
- Outdoor pursuits (4)
- Pets (6)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (7)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - E JORDAN
Mrs. E. M. Jordan Pembroke Dock The death occurred peacefully at Park House Court Nursing Home,
Births - A CELEBRATE
Celebrate a SPECIAL OCCASION Births, Birthdays, Engagements, Wedding Anniversaries, Exam Results
Marriages - MR RICHARD PERKINS & DR M
Mr Richard Perkins and Dr Michelle Meagher Married recently at Belmont Abbey in Herefordshire,