“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (7)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (9)
- Clothing (11)
- Furniture and furnishings (25)
- Gardening and Outdoors (14)
- Health, fashion and beauty (4)
- Household and DIY (22)
- Miscellaneous (39)
- Musical instruments (5)
- Outdoor pursuits (6)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (8)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Birthdays - B DAVIES
Beryl Davies Dan-y-coed Happy 80th Birthday! Lots of love from all the family xx
Deaths - A EVANS
Mr. Arthur James John "Jim" Evans Milford Haven The death occurred peacefully on Monday 7th
Marriages - BRONWEN & RHODRI RA
Bronwen Anna Jones eldest daughter of Glenda & Wyn, Trefach, Blaenffos and Rhodri Raymond,
Births - A CELEBRATE
Celebrate a SPECIAL OCCASION Births, Birthdays, Engagements, Wedding Anniversaries, Exam Results