There are lots of games that you can play with your young children to help them as they learn to speak and communicate. Here are a few ideas to help them learn while you have fun at home. Also take a look at our page on talking to toddlers to find out how else you can help them as they learn to talk.
- Goth teens 'at increased risk of depression and self-harm'
- leave house on time
- Starting secondary school
- How having 'senior moments' may be a good thing
- Low vitamin D levels linked to increased multiple sclerosis risk
- Ready for school checklists
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (3)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (2)
- Clothing (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (12)
- Gardening and Outdoors (3)
- Household and DIY (26)
- Miscellaneous (18)
- Musical instruments (2)
- Office equipment (2)
- Outdoor pursuits (1)
- Pets (2)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Denise Williams
Mrs. Denise Williams Pembroke Dock The death occurred suddenly but peacefully at Withybush
Births - LENA OWEN
OWEN Richard and Orfelia proudly announce the birth of their granddaughter LENA at East Surrey
Birthdays - Glanville Thomas
Penblwydd Hapus GLANVILLE THOMAS Lan, Efailwen 90 8/6/15 Oddiwrth y teulu
Marriages - BRONWEN & RHODRI RA
Bronwen Anna Jones eldest daughter of Glenda & Wyn, Trefach, Blaenffos and Rhodri Raymond,