Coping with bereavement is one of life's major challenges. As adults the death of someone close to us can rock the foundations that hold our lives together, leaving us feeling desperately sad, lost and abandoned. What is especially difficult is having to cope with a bereavement when you are a parent because not only do you have to deal with your own personal loss but you must also help your child through a distressing and difficult time.
- Female lung cancer deaths 'may outstrip breast cancer' in 2015
- Media dementia scare over hay fever and sleep drugs
- People with autism have 'unique' brain patterns
- Brown fat may protect against diabetes and obesity
- Introducing a new pet into the family
- Celebrate Burns Night
Buy & Sell
DeLonghi Gas Heater De Longhi Blue Flame Butane Gas Heater. Three output settings, max 4.2kw - min 1.5kw. Complete with a 15kg Butane Gas Bottle and full working instructions. The heater is in good working ...
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (7)
- Clothing (1)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (17)
- Gardening and Outdoors (3)
- Household and DIY (7)
- Miscellaneous (2)
- Musical instruments (2)
- Office equipment (1)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (2)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - W VALLET
Mrs Wendy Vallet Fishguard Peacefully on Saturday 10th January at Withybush Hospital, Wendy of
Births - M THOMSON
MAGGY and PHIL DUNSEATH are proud to announce the birth of their Grandson ROSS EIRWYN THOMSON on
Marriages - BRONWEN & RHODRI RA
Bronwen Anna Jones eldest daughter of Glenda & Wyn, Trefach, Blaenffos and Rhodri Raymond,