Pensioner treated after saucepan fire

First published in News

An elderly woman was treated for smoke inhalation following a fire at a sheltered housing complex in Pembroke.

Two fire crews from Pembroke Dock were called to a property fire at Croft Court on Saturday afternoon.

The fire, which had been in a saucepan, was out on arrival. However an elderly woman at the property was suffering from smoke inhalation and was given oxygen therapy.

Paramedics also attended the incident but the woman was not taken to hospital.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree