Pensioner treated after saucepan fire
6:30pm Monday 7th January 2013 in News
An elderly woman was treated for smoke inhalation following a fire at a sheltered housing complex in Pembroke.
Two fire crews from Pembroke Dock were called to a property fire at Croft Court on Saturday afternoon.
The fire, which had been in a saucepan, was out on arrival. However an elderly woman at the property was suffering from smoke inhalation and was given oxygen therapy.
Paramedics also attended the incident but the woman was not taken to hospital.