CAMPAIGNERS took the fight to save services at Withybush Hospital to the Senedd in Cardiff again on Wednesday, June 18.
Ten coaches filled with supporters and many carsheaded down the M4 with estimates about 700 people were to attend the protest at Cardiff Bay.
And you too can show your support in many ways.
As well as writing to Hwyel Dda University Health Board and Health Minister Mark Drakeford you can also:
- Download our Save Our Services poster and display it to show people you're part of the fight. SOH A4 poster.pdf
- Poster Cymraeg: Gwarchodwch ein gwasanaethau SOS Poster Cymraeg.pdf
- Poster Cymraeg: Achub ein gwasanaethau SOS Poster Cymraeg2.pdf
- Download the Save Our Services coupon, print off and return it to the Western Telegraph offices at Western Tangiers, Fishguard Road, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA62 4BU. Save our hospital services.pdf. The coupon also appears in today's edition of the Western Telegraph.
Share your story and pictures - did Withybush save your life? Would your story have been different if you had to go to Carmarthen? Have you faced difficulty getting to treatment or seeing a loved one at a hospital outside the county? Your story could help show how vital it is to put people and lives first in Pembrokeshire.
- Email your letters of support to firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your full name and postal address.