Man treated after Narberth fire
4:26pm Thursday 3rd May 2012 in News
A man was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation following a cooker fire at his Narberth home yesterday (Wednesday).
Two fire appliances, one from Narberth and one from Tenby, attended the incident. They found the fire extinguished but the property at Williams Court, Narberth, heavily smoke logged.
They used two sets of breathing apparatus, a thermal imaging camera and a positive pressure ventilation fan to deal with the smoke. An ambulance was also called to the property and one male casualty treated.
Fire fighters were called to the incident at 9.23pm. They gave the all clear just under an hour later.