Man charged with terror offences

Western Telegraph: Police have charged a 20-year-old man with terror offences Police have charged a 20-year-old man with terror offences

A man has been charged with six terrorism offences following his arrest in a pre-planned operation, police said.

Niall Florence, 20, of St Cuthbert Street, Burnley, was arrested at his home during the operation on December 9 last year, Lancashire Police said.

He has been charged with five offences under Section 58 of the Terrorism Act 2000 and one offence under Section Two of the Terrorism Act 2006, the force added.

Florence has been bailed to attend Westminster Magistrates' Court on July 20.

More national news stories

Comments

Post a comment

Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree