Youngsters hit the surf with RNLI
3.14pm Thursday 10th June 2010
More than a dozen youngsters holidaying at Kiln Park, Tenby, developed their surf safety skills with the RNLI’s Hit the Surf team yesterday (Wednesday).
- Van fire in Haverfordwest.
- Four fishermen rescued
- Winter Carnival Narberth 14
- Narberth's fiery festive feast
- Angle RNLI rescue
- Sea Trust Cwrwgs float Iolo's boat
- Enter the dragons
- Hundreds turn out for Boxing Day swim
- Village swamped by early morning floods
- A-level success celebrated
- Crowds flock to County Show
- A glorious graduation
- Angle lifeboat officially named
- BREAKING NEWS: Local man charged with double murders
- Queen: "LNG a ground-breaking achievement"
- St Davids residents protest over pool closure
- Folly Farm's tall story