City honours returning troops
3.41pm Tuesday 14th October 2008
Hundreds of people lined the streets of St Davids yesterday (Wednesday) to welcome soldiers from the 14 Signal Regiment home from Afghanistan.
- Van fire in Haverfordwest.
- Four fishermen rescued
- Winter Carnival Narberth 14
- Narberth's fiery festive feast
- Angle RNLI rescue
- Youngsters hit the surf with RNLI
- Sea Trust Cwrwgs float Iolo's boat
- Enter the dragons
- Hundreds turn out for Boxing Day swim
- Village swamped by early morning floods
- A-level success celebrated
- Crowds flock to County Show
- A glorious graduation
- Angle lifeboat officially named
- BREAKING NEWS: Local man charged with double murders
- Queen: "LNG a ground-breaking achievement"
- St Davids residents protest over pool closure