On your marks, get set, go ho ho
10.31am Wednesday 17th December 2008
Llandissilio was full of sprinting Santas last Sunday as they took to the streets for the town's third annual Santa run.
- Van fire in Haverfordwest.
- Four fishermen rescued
- Winter Carnival Narberth 14
- Narberth's fiery festive feast
- Angle RNLI rescue
- Youngsters hit the surf with RNLI
- Sea Trust Cwrwgs float Iolo's boat
- Enter the dragons
- Hundreds turn out for Boxing Day swim
- Village swamped by early morning floods
- A-level success celebrated
- Crowds flock to County Show
- A glorious graduation
- Angle lifeboat officially named
- BREAKING NEWS: Local man charged with double murders
- Queen: "LNG a ground-breaking achievement"
- St Davids residents protest over pool closure