Folly Farm's tall story
4.43pm Wednesday 25th March 2009
The first giraffes in Wales are in residence in Pembrokeshire, following a £1million investment by top tourist attraction Folly Farm.
- Van fire in Haverfordwest.
- Four fishermen rescued
- Winter Carnival Narberth 14
- Narberth's fiery festive feast
- Angle RNLI rescue
- Youngsters hit the surf with RNLI
- Sea Trust Cwrwgs float Iolo's boat
- Enter the dragons
- Hundreds turn out for Boxing Day swim
- Village swamped by early morning floods
- A-level success celebrated
- Crowds flock to County Show
- A glorious graduation
- Angle lifeboat officially named
- BREAKING NEWS: Local man charged with double murders
- Queen: "LNG a ground-breaking achievement"
- St Davids residents protest over pool closure