12.15pm Wednesday 28th November 2007
After 12 years of fundraising, Shalom house respite and palliative care facility has opened its doors to the public.
- Enter the dragons
- Hundreds turn out for Boxing Day swim
- Village swamped by early morning floods
- A-level success celebrated
- Crowds flock to County Show
- A glorious graduation
- Angle lifeboat officially named
- BREAKING NEWS: Local man charged with double murders
- Queen: "LNG a ground-breaking achievement"
- St Davids residents protest over pool closure
- Folly Farm's tall story
- First LNG shipment arrives in Pembrokeshire
- Slip sliding away at Angle
- Soldiers given freedom of Haverfordwest
- What does St David's Day mean to you ?
- Army pays tribute to "shining young men"
- Tribute paid to tragic soldier