Village swamped by early morning floods
3.04pm Tuesday 24th November 2009
Villagers in St Nicholas had a rude awakening yesterday (Monday) morning as the village was engulfed with with floodwater running off the surrounding fields.
- Wales Air Ambulance at Rifleman's Field, Haverfordwest.
- Big bang! Young boy joins bomb disposal team on Saundersfoot beach
- Dolphin attack remains mystery
- Tombstoning dangers demonstrated at WAVE youth safety event in Milford Haven
- St Davids RNLI successful slipway trial launch at new station
- 10-year-old drummer Dylan Sanders-Swales makes some noise for the Wales boys
- Bees in Haverfordwest
- Kayaker airlifted to hospital after sea search
- Risso's dolphins spotted off Strumble Head
- Video shows BMW driver's drifting stunt on Haverfordwest roundabout
- Video of Royal Navy exercise 'Griffin Strike' in Pembrokeshire
- Driving instructor explains how to drive round Hakin roundabout
- Latest Haverfordwest Sixth Form protest
- Injured boa constrictor snake found near Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
- Are you doing it right? Haverfordwest roundabouts explained.
- A special video message to Elly's Ward 10 Flag campaign from BBC Radio Wales presenter and GoCompare singer Wynne Evans