National Video News
© Press Association 2015
Tube strike on as talks break down
Talks aimed at averting a strike by London Underground workers have broken down and a 24 hour walkout will go ahead from tomorrow evening, causing travel chaos across the capital.
- Thousands join London Pride march
- 15 Britons among Tunisia beach dead
- Comedian storms Kanye Glasto stage
- Extremist quizzed over beheading
- EU reform timescale warning issued
- 'Pervert' headteacher witness plea
- Calais chaos unacceptable - Cameron
- Briefing 'no criticism of Scotland'
- Family weep as killer locked up
- Drunk passenger jailed for jet row
- Tributes after composer Horner dies
- Channel Tunnel services suspended
- Rain forecast for Glastonbury
- Swift rejects photographer's claims
- Sharpen up over Syria sisters - Vaz
- PM pressed over disability benefits
- 'Good script' would lure McGregor
- EU 'must tackle roots of crisis'
- Glastonbury 'does not need Blur'
- Charlotte Church slams cuts at demo
- Man arrested over fatal dog attack
- Red Devil 'owes rescuer a pint'
- Prayers after plane plunge death
- Rare species seized in crackdown
- Rockfall death a 'tragic accident'
- Top Gear Evans to quit One Show
- Hauliers 'threatened' at Calais
- UK 'must help more Syrian refugees'
- Parliament facelift could cost £7bn
- Readers snap up new EL James book