© Press Association 2015
Apple sets quarterly profit record
Technology giant Apple has smashed the global record for quarterly profits after racking up a surplus of 18 billion US dollars (£11.9 billion).
- Milk price crash 'will hit farmers'
- Golden night for Brits at Globes
- VIDEO: Stars lend voice to baby choking ad
- Cameron pledge over terror threats
- Supermarkets in fuel price war
- Million join Paris unity march
- Security boost before Paris march
- Redmayne 'honour' at Hawking role
- France on alert as sieges end
- Players' boss sorry for Evans gaffe
- Thousands without power after storm
- MI5 chief warns of planned attacks
- Massacre manhunt focuses on forest
- Evans blames 'mob rule tactics'
- Hopkins is CBB pantomime villain
- Paris shooting suspects identified
- Cameron and Miliband clash over NHS
- MP fury over 'concocted' rape claim
- Market town venue for Fry wedding
- Labour urges A&E emergency summit
- Duke to 'push on' after sex claims
- Salvage crew boards car carrier
- Labour and Tories in polls skirmish
- Cargo ship 'deliberately grounded'
- Search for missing crew suspended
- Ebola nurse's condition critical
- 'Tragic' family lost three in crash
- Drivers urged to avoid road rage
- Tebbit's Ukip warning for Cameron
- Costs cap to aid payday borrowers