© Press Association 2015
Promise to double free childcare
The Conservatives' pre-election pledge to double free childcare for young children is confirmed in today's Queen's Speech.
- Princess Charlotte chosen by royals
- Clegg warning on new Tory coalition
- Baby absolutely beautiful - Harry
- Surge of bets on Princess Charlotte
- Crime writer Ruth Rendell dies
- Ferdinand wife loses cancer fight
- Baby princess spends night at home
- Birthday boy Becks joins Instagram
- Labour will scrap bedroom tax first
- Hundreds attend baby boy's funeral
- Miliband 'in denial' over SNP aid
- RAF Chinook on Nepal mercy mission
- Blaze mansion 'essentially a shell'
- Emotional reunion for Nepal Britons
- Poll puts PM ahead after TV test
- Brand backs Miliband on 'elites'
- PM puts trust at centre of campaign
- Speculation mounts over palace swim
- Miliband renews his plea to voters
- Quake death toll 'could hit 10,000'
- Cameron issues warning on recovery
- Labour focuses on first-time buyers
- Gurkhas to join quake relief effort
- 'Pumped up' PM ready for poll fight
- Foggy and Hammond at charity rally
- Britons helped after Nepal quake
- 37,000 help make marathon history
- Economic recovery matters most - PM
- Brain fade behind own goal, PM says
- Dawn service remembers Anzac heroes