Pembrokeshire Beyond - Ghost Hunters An introduction
Well first off, thanks to the team at the Western Telegraph for allowing us to have this space to write about what we do.
What is it that we do?
We hunt ghosts!
Pembrokeshire Beyond is Pembrokeshire's own team of enthusiastic amateur investigators. We have been established now for 2 years, and are currently in a process of re-organising internally. So this post is more of a hello, and we will be posting more about our experiences over the next week or 2, and then on going.
Until then if you want to find out more about the team, apply to become a member or report any hauntings to us then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In this section
- Pembrokeshire on a sunny day is better than the Algarve
- April in with 2 bangs
- Popes, Politicians and a landslide
- This waste of resources has to stop.
- The "Bedroom Tax" Yet another attack on the Poor and Vulnerable.
- Snow, no Phones & a kindness
- Social Media Addiction
- Land of pink mists
- Pensioners Betrayed by the Assembly
- Chill and mild